Pre-K 4 Petty
Pre-K 4 Petty Home
Welcome to Pre-K 4! Our school theme for 2017-2018 is "Focused", based on Hebrews 12:2- "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith."
As we learn, play, and pray for each other daily in Pre-K 4, we will focus on Jesus' love, grace, and forgiveness.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns!
Classroom phone- (904)928-9136 ext. 133
9/28-9/29- School Closed, Educators Conference
10/12- Picture Day
10/16- School Closed, Teacher Planning
What do children do in Pre-K 4?
- Children aquire the skills ready to be successful in Kindergarten, like: taking turns with classmates, sitting still, listening to a speaker, being attentive, working through conflict, and following directions and routines.
- Children become more independent in taking care of their own needs.
- Children develop fine and gross motor skills through fun indoor and outdoor activities.
- Children develop communication skills with teachers and classmates.
- Children learn to recognize the letters of the alphabet and understand that letters represent sounds.
- Children learn to recognize numbers and understand what numbers mean.
- Children spend time in Bible study, prayer, and singing praises to Jesus.
- Most of all, the children play!